Submit an Event for FREE in South Africa
Submit an Event for FREE in South Africa on EventsOn, powered by Mynewsroom.co.za. Find things to do in your area or promote events for free in any South African city.
Categories on EventsOn include music, exhibitions, fashion, comedy, sport, lifestyle, and more!
Join thousands of South African events promoters and fans who have discovered EventsOn – the best and easier way to promote your event in South African (All cities and provinces).
EventsOn made the process of managing event listings is easy
EventsOn is the easy way to promote your event online for FREE.
- Easy set-up – it takes about a minute to register and start listing your event.
- Access all hours – manage your listings anytime day or night.
- Make changes as often as you like. You can add, change or delete information at any time.
- User-friendly – we’ve done the hard work to make it easy for you.
Who is it for?
EventsOn is designed for individuals or businesses that want to promote their event at no cost. EventsOn is perfect for (but by no means limited to):
- Music festival organisers
- Event promoters
- PR and Marketing managers
- Government and organisations.
- Event management companies
Where does the information appear?
When your event is approved for publication on EventsOn, it goes immediately onto the site and on Search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and dozens of other sites.
How it works
It’s simple as A, B, C – Just register and start listing your events:
– Give your event a title, select a category, venue (address), and the event’s date and time, pictures, information of organizers, and you’re on the way.
– It’s best to add a description, ticketing information, a link to the event website, and images.
It’s a professional and completely FREE way to promote your event to wider audience in South Africa.
How much does it cost?
Nothing – it’s FREE (Mahala), so register now and start listing your events. You’ll be up and running so fast that your head will spin.