Limpopo Tourism Agency Welcomes SPRING
POLOKWANE; LIMPOPO: Limpopo Tourism Agency (LTA) will distribute 3000 themed roses as part of welcoming spring. This activation will kick start the social media campaign in celebration of Tourism Month at the following intersections of the five towns of the province:
- Vhembe (Makhado) : N1 and Songodzi Street (Makhado)
- Mopani (Tzaneen) : R 71 and Voortrekker Street (Tzaneen – next to Sasol Garage and Lifestyle Centre).
- Waterberg (Modimolle) : Cnr. Thabo Mbeki and Nelson Madela Streets.
- Capricorn (Polokwane) : N1 and Munnik Street, N1 main road opposite Muslim School and Cnr. Thabo Mbeki and Greef Streets.
- Sekhukhune (Groblersdal) : Voortrekker and Van Riebek Streets
Find a flower that is indigenous to Limpopo. Upload it on your Facebook or twitter page include the #Golimpopo and you could win 1 of 25 weekend’s holidays.
The 2016 tourism month theme, as driven by South African Tourism, is “Tourism for all, universal accessibility” and is included in all marketing efforts for the period. This activation comes on the backdrop of a successful National and Provincial tourism month launches that took place two days ago at Porche Villa Hotel in Thohoyandou.
“Tourism Month is now in full swing and we urge our people to take advantage of the various special packages the industry has to offer during the month of tourism. We further urge all our people to take part in all the activities for this month as we celebrate tourism in the province in particular and the country at large”, said the Acting CEO of LTA, Ms. Lulama Tshabalala.
The official tourism month hashtags are #TourismForAll #Golimpopo