Henley Africa to Host International Creativity and Innovation Conference
Henley Business School Africa’s inaugural Creativity and Innovation Conference is to be held at Henley in Sandton on 15-16 October, which is a first in terms of hosting a line-up of international speakers.
“The conference aligns with our vision of a Creative MBA and building leaders who are creative in their problem solving,” said Puleng Makhoalibe, head of Henley ICE – Henley’s School of Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship.
“We believe that free thinkers are the future as the world evolves. It is with this concept that the conference was designed to bring women together from all different spheres for one common goal to embrace their creativity and not be afraid to use those skills in the workplace.”
According to the Future of Jobs report from the World Economic Forum, creativity will move from 10th position in 2015 to one of the top three skills needed in 2020. Join us on 15-16 October where internationally acclaimed speakers will unlock your creativity in an atmosphere where participants use all learning styles; visual, auditory and kinesthetic to ignite creativity and imagination. Channel your creativity to provide real results in the workplace.
- Elizabeth Power; Facilitator, consultant fast-past thinker & extra-ordinary speaker.
- Cora Robinson; Facilitator, senior executive coach, innovation & leadership specialist.
- Dawn dePasquale; Master Trainer, Creative Problem Solving facilitator & change agent.
- Susannah Childers; Life-long learner, team connector & driver of innovation.
- Annie Coetzee; Motivational speaker, trainer & empowered woman.
- Eileen Doyle; Creative problem solver & leadership facilitator.
- Puleng Makhoalibe; Author, speaker, design thinking specialist and Henley Africa’s head of the school of Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Other speakers include: –
- Sjoerd de Waal is the founder of Trainnovation, an innovative training, coaching, and consultancy firm in the Netherlands. He is also the author of two books on leadership, Lead Between the Lines and The Whole Brain Leader.
- Marlies Grindlay – As a Sensory and Consumer Insights specialist and facilitator of applied creativity (MSc, International Center for Studies in Creativity, SUNY Buffalo), BSc
- Fred de Villiers, fondly known as the IDEA GUY, trades in energy, craziness, rainmaking and wave riding. He has dabbled in PR, Communication, teaching, writing, editing and training. He designs and facilitates innovation trainings and creativity fun shops to energise others to become creatively confident.
- Mark Dodsworth is internationally recognized for his innovative approach to the empowerment of people. In 1994 he co- founded Global, a Social Enterprise that has offices in the UK, USA and South Africa and has worked in over 70 countries in 6 continents. He is also the co- founder and Creative Director of the RedZebra Youth Empowerment Foundation based in Cape Town South Africa.
- Dr Audrey Verhaeghe’s career spans over 25 years. She has founded and grown three sustainable organisations in the Innovation landscape of South Africa: The Research Institute for Innovation and Sustainability (RIIS), The SA Innovation Summit and the SA Innovation Network (Saine). Currently her full time commitment is towards the SA Innovation Summit.
Tickets are available at: https://henley.clearmark.co.za/ or in person on the campus. The address is Kirstenhof Campus, Cnr Witkoppen and Milcliff Roads, Paulshof, Johannesburg, South Africa.