South Africans can now pamper themselves with Ingram’s new non-greasy, fast absorbing and 48-hour moisture lock lotions –
For the last 80 years, Ingram’s has been providing South Africans with dermatologically tested quality and value-for-money skincare solutions. First formulated in South Africa in 1937, today Ingram’s is South Africa’s most trusted Skin Doctor.
In 2017, the heritage brand has taken on the mission of adding Body Lotions with unique formulations enriched with natural goodness to care for and repair skin. This launch of the female/family and male Body Lotions brings natural ingredients together for a pleasantly non-greasy, fast absorbing and 48-hour Moisture Lock. Rich, gentle, nourishing and refreshing with protective active ingredients, Ingram’s new Body Lotions range includes the following:
- Ingram’s Female/Family Body Lotion range includes four variants:
- Tissue Oil: A sumptuous blend of special oils to restore dry and dull skin with 48-hour Moisture Lock.
- Triple Glycerine Moisture Plus: With 3x more glycerine, this lotion delivers intense moisturisation for very dry skin.
- Triple Butter: A rich blend of Shea, Cocoa and Jojoba butters to revitalise normal to dry, dull skin, the Triple Butter Lotion leaves skin with a pleasant, nourished feel.
- Herbal: Formulated to restore and soothe very dry and damaged skin, this unique herbal blend locks in moisture for 48 hours.
- Ingram’s Male Body Lotion and Cream variants specifically formulated for the toughest skincare needs of men:
- Extreme Moisture: Available in a cream and lotion, and has 3x more the moisturising agent for dry, dull skin.
- Active Boost: With energising Creatine to revitalise dry and dull skin.
- Ultra Cool: With cooling Menthol for a fast cooling sensation when applied.
Reflecting on the official launch of Ingram’s new lotions, Derishia Chetty, Ingram’s Brand Manager, comments: “Our skin protects us from harsh environments and so it is necessary to prevent these elements from penetrating and causing damage to our skin. Ingram’s new Body Lotions for the whole family have been specifically developed to care for and repair South African skin all year round.”
Developed to provide protection, hydration and nourishment for all skin types, these female/family and male ranges of Body Lotions are testament to the brand’s belief that healthy skin is beautiful skin. Ingram’s new Body Lotion formulas contain a moisturising emulsion combined with ingredients such as Glycerine; Creatine; Argan Oil; and nature’s richest moisturisers, Shea and Cocoa Butter. These new lotion ranges carry the credible traditional skincare promise to nurture, protect and maintain healthy skin with added new ingredients for that extra-nourishing feel.
With the aim to become the authority in Body Care, educate consumers and dominate the nurtured demand space comes Ingram’s #THESKINDOCTOR campaign to support this launch. South Africa’s most trusted Skin Doctor invites the nation to join the conversation and share their Ingram’s moments on Facebook: @IngramsSouthAfrica and Twitter: @Ingrams_ZA using the #THESKINDOCTOR.
Ingram’s new Body Lotions range, sure to keep skin healthy and glowing throughout the year, is available at leading retailers across South Africa.
For more information, www.ingrams.co.za